Question and Answer with Ron Peik of Alpine Environmental
Why did you join EM NARI originally?
- As part of our outreach, the contractors at nari are the cream of the crop. We want to associate with those folks. We came for the networking and stayed for the resources and the events.
How has EM NARI helped your business?
- By keeping in the forefront of whats going on, the trends. Because of NARI, I know about the new family leave act. I get the first wave of information. In business if you’re not getting the first wave of information, you’re going to lose.
How is NARI different from other organizations you are affiliated with?
- The level of professionalism and standards of the members is very high.
What do you see on the horizon for your business? And what role can NARI play in that?
- We are expanding, and the relationships we have with nari remodelers and vendors has been very helpful. We are using the vendors as a great resource, and I’m trying to bring my own vendors in as well. I want them to be associated with this group. We are doing some fun stuff with the people here, and I want more people to know about it.
Would you recommend EM NARI to other businesses? If so, why?
- Yes, because the relationships you will create a wealth of knowledge and relationships that are essential to building a sound business.