About EM NARI
We are the Eastern Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. We are one of 52 chapters nationwide serving remodelers, full-service contractors, design-build firms, manufacturers and suppliers, distributors, subcontractors, vendors and service providers, and other professionals who support the professional remodeling industry.
Our chapter has an engaged, supportive membership that participates in the activities created for members, students and guests. We interact with one another in a collegial manner. Our chapter has been recognized nationally for Chapter Excellence and Community Service.
Testimonials from members affirm their positive experiences, such as this one from Justin Zeller, current President of the EM NARI Chapter; PR Committee Chair, and President, Red House Custom Building LLC :
“It’s been important for Red House that I’ve been involved with EM NARI. When I joined NARI, I didn’t know the difference between markup and margin. I didn’t have a yearly budget set for our company (and I didn’t know a company needed one…) I’d just hired my first overhead employee. Even though I was quite overwhelmed by it all, I was determined and driven by a vision of the future, and by my passion of this craft we share as professional remodelers.” Read More.
This website offers details on learning opportunities and membership benefits and events for industry professionals as well as information for homeowners.
Our mission echoes the NARI platform and we hold fast to the values enumerated below.
History of EM NARI and What We Do!
EM NARI’s Mission and Values
NARI’s mission is to advance and promote professionalism in the remodeling industry. Our members demonstrate NARI’s core values and the highest standard of ethics:
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry is committed to being:
Ethical and honest; committed to high standards
Diverse and respectful; inclusive of many views and dedicated to free expression
Informed and knowledgeable; resourceful and flexible
Focused on the importance of success, return on investment and profit lives
EM NARI Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business:
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.